By 26/04/2016 23:31:00
To provide boost in the automobile sector in India, the Automotive Mission Plan is now in its final stage.
The Automotive Mission Plan is featured with following objectives
- Create Employment The anticipated job opportunities post implementation of the Automotive Mission Plan is expected to be 65 million additional jobs.
- Automotive Mission Plan provides boost to the manufacturing sector and “Make in India” Programme.
- Leverage the exports in automobile sector and anticipated growth by 5 times in export of vehicles and 7.5 times growth of Components.
- For success of AMP2026, there is a need of coordinated and stable policy regime for the automotive sector.
- Specific interventions are envisaged to sustain and improve manufacturing competitiveness and
to address challenges of environment and safety.