Home | Business | Fastest Growing Retain Chain Of Stores

Fastest Growing Retain Chain Of Stores

Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Fastest Growing Retain Chain Of Stores

DBF( Discount Brand Factory), is one of the fastest growing retail chain stores in Central India. The Retail Store ever since its inception, has attained phenominal growth in it’s retail chain stores business, in terms of new outlet. Just in a shorts span of two years the company records around 25 retail chain stores in India. The expansion plans,  as per one of the Directors of The DBF Mr Yogesh Sharma, plans to have a deeper penetration of the retail store nation wide. The store has its footprints in various states of India namely, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan and continues to grow. Mr Yogesh Sharma further plans to establish over 200 stores all over India,in fiscal FY2018-19. The retail chain stores are either on franchisee business model or owned and managed by the company.

About DBF Store.
DBF retail stores has wide product portfolio that includes, garments, small home appliances, Electronics, Computers and hardware peripheral, Cosmetic, Health Supplements food items, fashion accessories,etc. Its like, you name it and they have it. All the products that are displayed in the retail store are branded products. The brands in retail stores of DBF are established national and international renowned brand. Furthermore retail store offers huge discounts on products, ranging from 20% to 80%, other than some promotional offers and combo packages for repeat and new customer. The discount offered goes with the name of the Retail Store Chain “DISCOUNT BRAND FACTORY”.  DBF is a venture of Laxyo group of industries, a group that has over 19 business verticals ranging from construction , Power, Mining, Tele Communication, Instrumentation, Information Technology,Restaurant and Food, Education, etc.

Business Model

Company Owned Stores: Since DBF is backed by the Laxyo group of industries, the company has its own retail stores manage and owned by the company. It constantly starts its stores in various geographical location. The main target are the B and C grade cities of the India as the scope of retail markt is very high in these cities, specially the market for branded products.

Franchisee Business Model; Since this is the fastest way to spread the business network, DBF also has incorporated the franchiseee business model to expand its retail chain stores network in various part of India. This way, it will have deeper penetration of the branded products market that are displayed at the retail stores. The R.O.I for the franchisee of retail store of DBF is quite impressive. The investment amount is flexible with minimum risk of investment considering the return of investment. The company also offers various financial support for the franchisee, once they have a sustained business with time.


Retail Business Franchisee Market : Retail Garments store market is witnessing a growth momentum in India, business analysts and  market researchers anticipate the market growth by over 48% in 2019 as compared to 35% in 2014, as reported by Edelweiss Broking Ltd.

The Indian retail industry has emerged as one of the most versatile and fast-paced industries due to the entry of several new players. Total revenue is anticipated to be around US$ 3,600 billion by 2020 from US$ 1,824 billion in 2017. It accounts for over 10 per cent of the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and around 8 per cent of the employment. India is the world’s fifth-largest global destination in the retail business.

The major tailwind to this growth is the rising disposable incomes and lifestyle changes by middle class and increased digital connectivity.  While the overall retail market is expected to grow at 12 per cent per year, modern trade would expand twice as fast at 20 per cent per year and traditional trade at 10%. In FY-17, organized retail market contributed 7% of the total sector and UN-organized retail market contributed the rest 93 % of the sector.

  • Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version